Retail Price: $ 469,95(CDN)
Our Price: $ 389,95 (CDN)
You Save: $ 80,00 (17.02 %)
The ID:Core BEAM is a Super Wide Stereo guitar amp with Bluetooth functionality and channels for electric, bass and acoustic guitars, and hi-fi quality music playback, styled for the home.
Blackstar are proud to introduce the new ID:Core BEAM. Based on the control set of the critically acclaimed and best-selling ID:Core series of guitar amps, the ID:Core BEAM takes incredible guitar tone into the home and becomes the central hub for instruments and stunning music playback.
The ID:Core BEAM is the first Blackstar product with Bluetooth functionality, allowing you to stream your music to the amplifier. The hi-fi quality playback of your MP3s through the ID:Core BEAM will redefine what you can expect from a multifunctional product and with Super Wide Stereo the sound will fill the room.
With two bass, six electric guitar, two acoustic and two acoustic simulator Voices, and with a sealed and ported cabinet construction for optimum bass response and stereo definition, the ID:Core BEAM is the ultimate musicians amp for the home.
The retro-cool design means ID:Core BEAM will look at home in any room in the house.
THE CENTRAL HUB
The central hub for instruments and stunning music playback
The ID:Core BEAM with it’s stylish looks and incredible versatility will become the central hub in your home for all things music. Whether it be setting some grooves on the bass, recording your guitar directly into your DAW or just pairing your MP3 playback device, put your feet up and enjoy wirelessly streaming your favourite songs to the ID:Core BEAM with incredible quality and definition. Try setting your Voice to one of the acoustic simulators and enjoy the high quality acoustic sounds from your electric guitar.
Bass Guitar Amp
The ID:Core BEAM is the first product that caters for bass guitarists. We have worked extensively on the bass voicings on this amp to make sure they will please even the most discerning player.
Bass 1 Voice setting is a vintage voicing. This voicing is EQ'd fairly flat and will give you warm, smooth, classic bass tones.
Bass 2 Voice setting is a modern bass voicing that will help you achieve those dynamic bass tones of today.
Electric Guitar Amp
The electric Voice control has six different settings – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. Using these in conjunction with Blackstar’s ISF, you will be able to achieve any tones you are thinking of. If you want to go into even deeper editing, simply plug your ID:Core BEAM into your Windows PC or Mac and open up the Insider software.
Acoustic Guitar Amp
This is the first ever acoustic product that Blackstar have released and we have worked tirelessly to make sure you will be able to achieve crystal clear acoustic chimes to warm, full bodied depth. There are 2 different voicings available for your guitar:
Acoustic 1 Voice setting is designed to be flat response allowing your acoustic to take the driving seat. The tone from the amp will replicate that of your guitar and the guitar’s pickup and pre-amp section.
Acoustic 2 Voice setting is a natural sounding, dynamically voiced pre amp that will turn any acoustic guitar into a ready-to-record tone machine.
Fed up with loads of cables getting tangled up and looking messy? So are we! This inspired us to work with modern technology to allow you to stream your favourite music wirelessly to the ID:Core BEAM with extremely impressive audio quality and volume. The way in which we have designed the cabinet provides impeccable audio separation and will fill out the room with a perfect level of bass response. Find yourself enjoying music more than you ever have whilst having the option to play along to tracks and record into a DAW all from the same box, at the same time.
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Designed for high quality audio
The ID:Core BEAM cabinet has been carefully designed to give you the optimum sonic performance for the bass, electric and acoustic guitars, and for audio/MP3 playback.
The custom designed speakers and the sealed and ported construction, together with the separated speaker enclosures ensure that you can get low end punch for the bass, chiming cleans on the acoustic and crushing electric tones you would expect from a Blackstar product, as well as amazing stereo definition when streaming your MP3’s.
Take control of the ID:Core BEAM and learn what's new
- The ID:Core BEAM features 6 different electric guitar voices (red LED) and 6 alternative instrument voices (green LED). There are two acoustic voices, two acoustic simulator voices and finally two bass guitar voices to choose from.
- To change between the choices, press down the VOICE control knob to change the LED colour and available options.
BLUETOOTH: To use the Bluetooth feature on ID:Core BEAM you have two options:
- Discoverable Mode (slow flash): to pair simply go to the devices page of your Bluetooth device, select your ID:Core BEAM, then play your music.
- Scanning Mode (fast flash): reconnect automatically to a previously paired device, or press again to enter Discoverable Mode.
- The effects section on the ID:Core BEAM differs slightly to the original ID:Core. There are some new effects available, specifically for the Bass guitar. There is a bass envelope effect and also a bass distortion effect available, with the rotary control and level control affecting the overall sound.
All you need to know about the beam
- Range: ID:Core
- Model: BEAM
- Technology Type: Digital
- Channels: N/A (6 electric voices, 2 bass voices, 2 acoustic voices, 2 acoustic simulator voices)
- Wattage: 20W
- Inputs: 1 guitar input, 1 MP3/Line In (plus also a Bluetooth connection)
- Controls: Voice, Gain, Volume, ISF (Infinite Shape Feature), (Modulation, Delay, Reverb and Distortion effects), Effects Level, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output & Headphones, Bluetooth and Tap Tempo
- Speaker Size: 2 x 3"
- Speaker Rating: 10W
- Weight: 3.9KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 291mm x 202mm x 166mm